National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) has launched “Students Loan Scheme” without any markup
To facilitate the meritorious talented students, who cannot pursue their studies due to financial constraints, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) has launched “Students Loan Scheme” without any markup. NUST-SEECS UG and PG students who fulfill the criterion given below are eligible: -
Fall within the age bracket of :-
- Graduation - Not exceeding 21 years
- Postgraduate - Not exceeding 31 years
- PhD - Not exceeding 36 years
- Obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in the approved Universities/Colleges of the public sector mentioned in the Ads.
- Have secured 70% marks in the last public examination.
- Unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints.
Applications (on prescribed form) duly supported by attested copies of the following be deposited with Branch Manager, NBP, Medical College Branch, Rawalpindi :-
- Certificate from the Vice Chancellor/Principal/Registrar must be on the institution letter head.
- Certificates (Matric, FSc, Graduation and Post Graduation).
- Marks sheets of the last Public Examination passed.
- Income certificate of parent/guardian (from the employer in case of serving and rest from the respective Union Councils).
- Attested photocopies of Domicile and CNIC of parents and applicant.
Application forms are available with afore said NBP Branch
For more information, please contact NUST-SEECS Exam Branch