- Ghulam Hassan Mir Scholarship (Letter from the Founder)
- Fazal ur Reheem Trust (FURTHER) Need-based scholarships
- The University of Hong Kong has offered fellowships and studentships for PhD and MPhil studies.
- National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) has launched “Students Loan Scheme” without any markup
- The Asian Development Bank and the Govt of Japan have jointly announced scholarships under ADB-Japan PG Scholarships scheme
- HEC-Japanese Govt Need Based Scholarship Program as and when offered.
- Some philanthropist organizations have agreed to provide scholarships to orphans and disabled studying in NUST. Such students will be informed on how to apply once they are selected by NUST.
- University/Institute endeavors to be in touch with charitable organizations. Needy students are awarded scholarships as and when scholarships offered by such organizations.
- Students may also apply at their own for any other scholarship such as Infaq Foundation, UGC, Quaid-e-Azam scholarship and by Ministry of Education.
- Presently, the NUST-SEECS students are availing scholarships from the following foundations/organizations:
- SAMAAR Foundation (SAMAAR Educational Trust), 106-Shah Jamal, Lahore, Tel: 042-7578229
- Babar Ali Foundation(Syeda Mubarik Begum Scholarship Scheme), 308-Upper Mall, Lahore, Tel:042-5757082.
- Air Cdr Rizwanullah Khan Shaheed Memorial Trust, H.No 23, St No2, E-7, Islamabad, Tel: 051-2825047.
- Heritage Education Funds, 2005 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 700 Toronto, Canada.